Happy 2022! 🎉 I hope you all had a fun and safe NYE. We had plans to go out, but then the weather was supposed to get bad so we ended up staying home. I can’t believe that 2021 is over and 2022 is here. I know I’m a few days late, but I thought I would get on here and share my goals for 2022 and take a look back at my goals from 2021!
Looking Back On 2021…
2021 was quite the year! We found out about Josh’s health issues with his heart and thyroid. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve heard about what’s going on. He has a mass on his thyroid and the biopsy of the mass came back as suspicious. The only way to really find out what’s going on is to have the mass removed, which that idea is honestly terrifying. And he’s been having some issues with his heart, like palpitations and stuff like that. But no actual diagnosis on his heart issues. I’m really hoping in 2022 we get some answers about his health!
With all that going on, my 2021 goals were kind of forgotten about. I worked on them, but not as much as I wanted to. Let’s go ahead and check in on them!
1. Save Money // We were doing so good about saving money last year, until Josh’s health problems hit and until our vehicles started breaking down all the time. One goal with saving money was to get my car paid off and that did happen last year, which is super exciting! I know we were wanting to save for a house and maybe even get one last year, but just didn’t happen like we wanted. And that’s okay because better things have come up!
2. Create A Work Schedule // I started off strong with a work schedule and then got off track. But with being gone a lot for doctor appointments and stuff like that, it was easy to get off of my schedule. But I have gotten better at not always working and taking more time off.
3. Focus On My Health // Definitley didn’t focus on my health as much as I wanted to. I spent most of the year being super stressed, which is not good on a person. And then the holidays came and I definitely had too many sweets! Gotta get on track.
1. Take Better Care Of Myself // This year I really want to work on my mental health and stress levels. I want to work out more and eat better. Not necessarily to lose weight, but just to feel better. I want to drink more water. I want to journal more and take more bubble baths to relax. I want to get more sleep. I just want to get healthier and feel better.
2. Find Balance With Work // I feel like this will always be a goal of mine haha. But I do really need to find a work balance. I love doing what I do, and I’m thankful to be able to do what I do full time. But I know that I need to get on a schedule, I know that would help all of my businesses grow. For those of you that don’t know, I have an Etsy and Zazzle shop on top of blogging full time. I’m really excited to get on a schedule this year and have set times for each business and set times to work.
Those are my goals for 2022! Just keeping it simple this year with the goals, but these are two very important ones. Do you make goals or resolutions for the new year? Share yours in the comments, I would love to read them! I hope you all have an amazing year!